Thursday, June 7, 2012

Let's go Tiger's.!! :D

Well its that time of the week again. Lol. How was every ones week.? Mine was great.(: So now, time for business......

First topic: K2 or synthetic marijuana or Spice. I'm sure most of us have heard of it. Lately in Michigan, there have been many cases where someone has used K2 and they had died. I think synthetic marijuana should be ILLEGAL.!! It's doing nothing but hurting people. It's much more worse than actual marijuana. How's that possible.? Some gas stations have been pulling synthetic marijuana off of their shelves, and this is a smart idea. I had seen in the news that one store owner didn't care, as long as he was making money, it didn't matter to him. This makes me really mad, one person can ruin my whole mood when I hear about six or so other people working together to stop it.
Thoughts.?

Second, last Friday was my brother's graduation. I am so proud of him.! I almost cried when I saw him smiling and walking across the stage. It was just a special moment.
Fathers day is coming up. My brother and I decides to go half and half and buy tickets to a Detroit Tiger's game for my him, dad, and myself. I really can't wait to tell him. I hope he likes the surprise. Lol. Well that's all for this week.

See you next time.

-Banana.<3

No comments:

Post a Comment