Tuesday, November 15, 2011

New Blogger

Hello People.

I am starting a blog today. Always wanted to. Thought I would start now since I am in new stage in my life. I just turned 18 about a week ago. and I just started college in September. I go to University of Michigan Dearborn. Great School. But i think I might transfer next year. Ehhhh....who knows lets see what the next 5 months bring me. Can't wait for December 22nd!! Going to El Salvador with my wonderful father to finally meet my grandparents.(: Yes I am Hispanic! Mexican also, a little Irish too. Lol. Well the is one disadvantage to this trip. I wont be spending the Holidays with my mother or my siblings or my nephews. This is the first time that I will be away for the Holidays. Well I guess that is all for now. My French homework awaits!

Adios!

2 comments:

  1. Why did I not know about this sooner? Lol. I love all the colors, it's so pretty! You must help me make mine look cooler, I think it needs work :( Love you <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dude I completely forgot about this. Lol. I'll help u.(: Love u too.<3

      Delete